(CAN) Co-Manager, Management
Walmart stores are at the heart of the local community
As an associate, you’ll be the welcoming face our customers see each time they visit our stores. You offer that helping hand and keep our shelves full of the great products that our customers want and expect so that they come back time after time.
At Walmart, you’ll be part of a team working together to deliver exceptional customer experiences and helping Canadians save money to live better.
- Job Type: Regular/Permanent
- Schedule: Morning, afternoons, evenings, nights
What makes a successful (CAN) Co-Manager, Management at Walmart? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Team Player
Life In Store
“We use our size and scale to create positive change”
Walmart Canada – record $3.7m Breakfast Club of Canada
Walmart Canada – record $3.7m for disaster relief for Canadian Red Cross
Walmart Canada raises more than $6.6 million for children’s hospitals during COVID-19
Walmart Canada announces 73 recipients of the WMCA Associate Scholarship
Courageous Conversations: The impact of mental wellness and health equity on our communities
Special discount days
*To be based on hours or employment status (i.e., Full -Time/Part-Time)
(CAN) Co-Manager, Management
Cornwall, Canada Retail Operations
Position Summary...To support the Store Manager in the management of store operations according to Company guidelines and lead Associates to ensure friendly, helpful service and drive profitable store sales. Plays an active role in their own professional development, along the path to becoming a Store Manager.
What you'll do...
1. As a member of the Store Management Team drives profitable sales through achievement of sales and profit goals, budget management and sales forecasts. Proactively analyzes and utilizes sales/financial reports, economic trends and community needs to identify and respond to market changes while controlling expenditures. Communicates sales results associates and guides interpretation of results
2. Creates, with the support of the Store Manager, operational plans; prioritizes, delegates and provides clear direction to Managers and Associates. Ensures optimal store conditions through effective merchandise presentation, accurate and competitive pricing and store standards within Company policies and guidelines. Implements new store programs according to Company direction, while evaluating effectiveness, monitoring perpetual inventory and replenishment, identifying problems with inventory flow and taking appropriate corrective action
3. Executes and monitors asset protection and safety controls; maintains quality assurance standards; oversees safety and operational reviews while ensuring compliance with Walmart policies and procedures and with established safety, security, sales, financial and record keeping procedures and practices. Anticipates and proactively responds to compliance issues, including Total Loss control.
4. Serves Customers as an ambassador for their store by greeting customers, seeking their feedback and ensuring customer needs, complaints, and issues are resolved within Company guidelines to create a positive shopping experience. Models, enforces, and provides direction to associates on friendly and helpful customer service approaches and techniques
5. Supports store initiatives to serve the community by participating in and supporting community events and developing relationships with key community groups. Participates in company-sponsored programs, events, and sustainability efforts for associates and customers to emphasize the store’s role as an integral part of the community.
6. Leads and develops Assistant Managers. Drives engagement, recognizes and rewards accomplishments and provides opportunities for professional growth. Identifies high-potential associates, providing training and development to increase capability. It is the expectation of the business that a Co-Manager can progress to and act as Store Manager in the near term.
7. Demonstrates Company values by holding Assistant Managers accountable through timely, honest, specific and respectful performance feedback and corrective action. Builds and manages relationships with supporting functions within the store and district (e.g. District HR Managers, etc.).
8. Adapts to constant changes in the technological landscape of the retail environment. Oversees the effective implementation of digital applications in the store, handles the training of the management team with respect to new OMNI processes and customers’ requirements.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…420 NINTH ST W, CORNWALL, ON K6J 0B3, Canada
You have not viewed any jobs recently.