(CAN) Distribution Centre Team Associate - Transportation Operations HVDC PT Friday to Monday 15:00-23:00
Cornwall, Canada Management & Support Roles
Position Summary...Responsible for coordinating inbound and outbound shipments to and from the DC.
What you'll do...
1. Verify all receiving documentation and maintain accuracy at all times (i.e. excel spreadsheets whiteboards etc.).
2. Accurately complete and maintain all necessary reports, logs, and forms.
3. Demonstrate familiarity with characteristics of problem freight.
4. Work with Logistics Store Support (LSS) to ensure all issues handled within set guidelines and timelines and coordinate freight issues with the appropriate departments to ensure accurate and timely resolution.
5. Complete a driver’s inbound paperwork for the receiving operation in a timely manner in addition to completing that driver’s POD to allow him a quick turnaround time.
6. Diligent monitoring of all outbound loads through carrier management, Four kites, etc. and implement recovery options when on-time service to stores is in jeopardy
7. Execute holiday planning to ensure high level of service during crucial Walmart events.
8. Daily creation of a load plan that guarantees on-time performance, increases efficiency, and reduces cost to the business.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 18 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1501 INDUSTRIAL PK DR, CORNWALL, ON K6H 7M4, Canada
Are you currently a Walmart associate?
Please login to your Workday account and use the Find Jobs report to apply for this job.
- Fashion Assistant Manager 12/08/2023 Ontario, Ottawa
- (CAN) Overnight Assistant Manager 12/08/2023 British Columbia, New Westminster
- (CAN) Overnight Assistant Manager (6 month contract) 12/08/2023 Ontario, Guelph
You have not viewed any jobs recently.