(CAN) Maintenance Associate- Electrician
Cornwall, Canada Management & Support Roles
Position Summary...Responsible for the repair and preventative maintenance of automated conveying systems and support operations in all aspects of an automated environment. Responsibilities include maintenance, troubleshooting, construction and installation of warehouse facilities including electrical, mechanical, building automation, HVAC, fire alarm, and UPS systems.
What you'll do...
1. Repair building equipment including; Conveyor system, Hydrogen system, HVAC units, garbage compacting equipment, fire doors, emergency generator, fire pumps, etc.
2. Repair material handling equipment including; overhead doors, dock plates, trailer restrains, battery chargers, battery change equipment, etc.
3. Blueprint interpretation, including; electrical, mechanical, and structural.
4. Commitment to promoting Health and Safety in a team environment
5. Understand and effectively follow all procedures, policies including those established by the equipment manufacturer
6. Performance of all duties in accordance with Provincial laws, training and company procedures
7. Strong knowledge of lock out/tag out procedures
8. Maintaining productivity and hygiene standards in accordance with policy
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 18 or older License - Electrical License: Industrial Electrician Trade Certification or Certified Construction/Maintenance Electrician (only for Mechanics who are electricians)
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…2401 SCM WAY, CORNWALL, ON K6H 7S1, Canada
Are you currently a Walmart associate?
Please login to your Workday account and use the Find Jobs report to apply for this job.
You have not viewed any jobs recently.