Account Manager, Walmart Connect- Media Sales
Mississauga, Canada Marketing
Position Summary...Account Managers are primarily responsible for managing a successful vendor/advertiser relationship through an understanding of the client’s business, expectation management and ensuring campaign strategies and tactics deliver on the clients’ needs. The successful candidate will be comfortable bridging Walmart Connect’s portfolio of campaign tactics to deliver a comprehensive media strategy to the client.
As the internal advocate for the vendor/advertiser, the Account Manager will be comfortable challenging the campaign and creative services with the agency to ensure they are delivering the best strategy to accomplish client goals; be able to support Sales lead/CMM in the communication of media plans and campaign performance to clients; and be able to assess the quality of the campaign delivery.
What you'll do...
1. Support CMM/Sales Lead by demonstrating media performance value at the pre-sales, in campaign and post sales stages and managing client communication, activation and reporting.
2. Manage advertiser/vendor expectations on campaign timing, creative approval process and performance of campaign tactics.
3. Facilitates completion of campaign creative brief with vendor/advertiser and kicks off creative services process with the agency and troubleshoots delays or challenges for successful delivery of campaign(s)
4. Checks/secures inventory and tracks performance of campaigns to ensure success against client’s stated KPI’s with campaign management/ad ops
5. Plan and set regular advertiser/vendor meetings- set agendas, keep meeting on track, communicate action plans and call notes. Coordinate and participate in quarterly vendor/advertiser business reviews
6. Solve troubled account challenges by working with WMC teams (sales, ad product, ad ops, creative)
7. Manages sales pipeline with CMM/Sales lead entering all campaigns and campaign details throughout the sales process into CRM/Vendor Management system accurately and timely through to ensuring billing occurs.
8. Use analytics to build and present client reports to clients and leverage findings to assist in building proactive media plans to renew and upsell campaigns.
- College or University diploma in Marketing or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience as a media strategy role
- Broad knowledge of all media channels with digital focus
- Familiarity with campaign evaluation metrics and media buying
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. GfK MRI, MOAT, Nielsen IMS)
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENTIA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada
Are you currently a Walmart associate?
Please login to your Workday account and use the Find Jobs report to apply for this job.
- Cap 3 Assistant Manager 09/30/2022 Ontario, Dryden
- (CAN) CAP 3 Assistant Manager (temporary 6 months) 09/30/2022 Alberta, Calgary
- (CAN) Team Leader, Operations (Madill - Night Shift) 09/30/2022 Ontario, Mississauga
You have not viewed any jobs recently.