(CAN) Associate Manager, Finance - Corporate FP&A
Mississauga, Canada Finance
Position Summary...Support the Sr. Manager, Corporate FP&A as their key resource. Provide detailed functional oversight of the monthly reporting and forecasting cycle, the annual budgeting cycle, LRP process and ad hoc projects as assigned to the BPA area. This oversight includes ensuring that schedules and steps are identified to complete requirements on time. Designing, Building, executing reports and analysis. Being a key point of contact with commercial finance, controllership, real estate finance and other stakeholders on process execution and analysis.
What you'll do...
1. Deliver according to committed deadlines the monthly reporting/monthly forecasting.This includes Data/ Onstream/Essbase pulls, Excel and powerpoint templates and other information as required.
2. Perform more advanced trend analysis and review feedback from input groups ex Commercial finance, Controllership to ensure explanations are appropriate and supported.
3. Lead implementation of process efficiency, optimization and improved quality within the cycles.Develop plans for implementation, review with Corp FP&A leadership and implement changes.
4. Proactively connect with key stakeholders to ensure that Corp FP&A processes remain relevant and aligned with those of the key stakeholders and look for opportunities where possible to create efficiency and improve more advanced analytics.
5. Proactively highlight areas of concern or deficiencies in the analytics being prepared and bring forward ideas to resolve these concerns.
6. Monitor and stay lock step with all applications, technology and data structure changes that are occurring in the IT landscape to ensure that we are using the best technology at our disposal to deliver the information and analytics.
7.Support on-boarding of new Sr. FA and Finance Development Program associates.
- Bachelors’ degree
- 4-5 years relevant experience
- Experience working in large, complex organizations,
- Strong communication and business partnering skills
- Strong analytics skills
- Attention to detail, high standards of execution
- Proficient in working with data and understanding of systems
- Strong problem solving skills and natural curiosity
- Exceptional PC skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint, SAP BI, OneStream, Essbase)
- Able to work autonomously with multiple demands
- Good sense of ownership
- Team player & collaborator
- MBA or CPA considered an asset
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENTIA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada
Are you currently a Walmart associate?
Please login to your Workday account and use the Find Jobs report to apply for this job.
- Cap 3 Assistant Manager 09/30/2022 Ontario, Dryden
- (CAN) CAP 3 Assistant Manager (temporary 6 months) 09/30/2022 Alberta, Calgary
- (CAN) Team Leader, Operations (Madill - Night Shift) 09/30/2022 Ontario, Mississauga
You have not viewed any jobs recently.