(CAN) Distribution Centre Team Associate - Logistics Store Support (Contract - 1 year Afternoons))
Mississauga, Canada Management & Support Roles
Position Summary...This position is responsible for timely and accurate responses/solutions to both our phone and emailrequests from our internal/external customers. This position is also responsible for producing accuratereporting, while meeting strict deadlines on a daily/weekly basis.
What you'll do...
1. Communicate with carriers, DC teams, Store Support Centre (SSC) & Stores via telephone and email exercising a high level of urgency.
2. Escalation point – provide assistance and escalation when required.
3. Accurately document Customer requests via the Salesforce CRM system to ensure full circle
resolution on all requests, while following set SOP’s.
4. Prepare National reports (store delivery schedules, off schedule, daily load reports, etc.) for all DC’s within specified deadlines.
5. Carrier delay reporting, ensuring store notification and follow up by tracking load arrivals and departures on a daily basis and research late deliveries.
6. Complete trailer load revisions or temporary window blockings.
7. Assist Stores / Carriers / DCs with emergency preparation and resolution (reefer requests, temperature integrity scripts, storage trailers, trailer accidents, product recalls, and planned and unplanned power outages).
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 18 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…6800 MARITZ DR, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5W 1W2, Canada