(CAN) Project Manager, Integrated Programs-1
Mississauga, Canada People
Position Summary...The Project Manager, Integrated Programs will be assigned ownership to multiple WMC IP programs per quarter. This role is responsible for the oversight and day-to-day management of assigned programs, ensuring campaigns are delivered to the objectives and satisfaction of the client. The IP Project Manager is accountable for program delivery on time, within budget and complying to the quality expectations of the client.
The project manager will be the single point of contact for all internal teams and agency partners, with respect to the smooth delivery. The individual will be responsible for smooth operations within the WMC organization collaborating with sales, client services and ad operations as well as managing internal teams outside of WMC and external partner agencies. This is a hands-on role and will require a solid understanding of ad product technology, product guardrails, quality and compliance requirements, and process and operations of the business.
The ideal candidate should have the maturity, experience and skills required to anticipate business needs, make decisions that impact program delivery and effectively manage issues & risks. The candidate should be flexible, creative, analytical, detail and results-oriented, has excellent communication, leadership and time management skills as well as a strong work ethic.
What you'll do...
1. The individual in this role will be assigned ownership to multiple programs per quarter and have end-to-end ownership to the delivery of those programs from internal kick-off to post-campaign reporting and billing. The individual will build and manage program plans & workback schedules and work extensively in the designated project management tool. The individual will oversee progress of assigned programs to ensure all teams are kept up-to-date with timelines & requirements to deliver a successful campaign. The individual will be required to identify & resolve issues, report on progress as well as raise any program risks to the WMC leadership team.
2. The individual in this role must have a deep understanding of all ad products, product guardrails, campaign objectives, program costs and profit margins as they will be responsible for ensuring processes & procedures are followed and product guidelines & guardrails are adhered to, with autonomy to develop process improvements and set relevant policies for optimizing efficiency and quality of delivery of their assigned programs. The individual will also work closely with WMC Financial Operations to ensure accuracy of client invoicing, program costs & profitability of their assigned programs.
3. The individual in this role will lead all internal teams and external partners / agencies involved to ensure quality and accuracy of program delivery. The individual in this role will be the key point of contact representing WMC with all other internal WM teams and agency partners related to the assigned programs. The individual is responsible for managing communication, conflicts and working through process gaps to ensure effective ways of working between all teams.
4. The individual in this role will act as a conduit between sales, client services, ad operations & finance to resolve issues, clear roadblocks that impact program delivery and to institute operational best practices.
5. The individual will develop and maintain an executive level dashboard to track and measure program delivery status – reporting on insights, learnings, and recommendations to improve program delivery and overall operational effectiveness.
6. The individual will be a key contributor to the development of the ad product strategy and implementation rollout and will assist in the commercialization of new ad solutions from end-to-end.
• 4 – 5 years of experience in a program management capacity with large scale complex projects.
• Customer-Centric: Passion for helping customers and service oriented.
• Strong analytical and presentation skills with an exceptional ability to communicate new ideas and findings.
• Strong analytical skills and communication skills.
• Thrives under pressure and under ambiguity, balancing multiple work-streams and priorities.
• Team player who is a self-starter and is able to thrive in fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
• Collaborative and able to multitask while working with different stakeholders.
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results and doing do so while driving multiple programs.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age – 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENTIA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada