(CAN) OMNI Delivery Driver
Walmart stores are at the heart of the local community
As an associate, you’ll be the welcoming face our customers see each time they visit our stores. You offer that helping hand and keep our shelves full of the great products that our customers want and expect so that they come back time after time.
At Walmart, you’ll be part of a team working together to deliver exceptional customer experiences and helping Canadians save money to live better.
- Job Type: Flex
- Schedule: Morning, afternoons, evenings, nights
What makes a successful (CAN) OMNI Delivery Driver at Walmart? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Team Player
Life In Store
“We use our size and scale to create positive change”
Walmart Canada – record $3.7m Breakfast Club of Canada
Walmart Canada – record $3.7m for disaster relief for Canadian Red Cross
Walmart Canada raises more than $6.6 million for children’s hospitals during COVID-19
Walmart Canada announces 73 recipients of the WMCA Associate Scholarship
Courageous Conversations: The impact of mental wellness and health equity on our communities
Special discount days
*To be based on hours or employment status (i.e., Full -Time/Part-Time)
(CAN) OMNI Delivery Driver
Richmond, Canada Hourly Associates
Position Summary...This position is responsible for loading orders into an assigned company vehicle and following a scheduled route to ensure all deliveries are made in a safe and timely manner as scheduled. The Driver will also be responsible for delivering orders to various Customers’ homes within a specific geographical area. They will work with the Gold Store online grocery team to ensure successful and on time delivery of customer orders to Bronze Stores, pick up sites & Customers.
What you'll do...
1. Protects company vehicle by conducting required daily and vehicle circle checks, maintaining fuel levels, and following maintenance and reporting procedures. Immediately reports any deficiencies or damage.
2. Operates company vehicles in various road conditions in a safe and responsible manner and ensures the vehicle is clean, tidy and well cared for.
3. Follows pre-determined scheduled delivery routes for Bronze store delivery, pick up sites and varying routes for Customer home delivery as required by home delivery orders. Operates the vehicle under control at all times in accordance with the company safety policies and procedures and highway rules and regulations.
4. Loads product onto the vehicle while ensuring it is properly loaded in the assigned vehicle, received, and orders are filled and shipped to customers accurately, meeting all food quality standards and processed in a timely manner to maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction. Delivers groceries to customers or business individual addresses depending on order requirements. This may include stairs, elevators or other requirements to get to customer required location.
5. Keeps teams informed on the progress and offers feedback throughout their route by reporting clear and accurate information, as required. Is knowledgeable about our service and promotes the business and products positively at all times.
6. Unloads deliveries to assigned store, validates the correct number of totes are being delivered, hands over driver manifest and customer invoices to bronze store OSA. Gets POD from store, collects returns, totes and paperwork from previous days deliveries and loads into vehicle. Returns to designated location back at the gold store.
7. Delivers customer orders to Customer’s residence or business and places the bagged groceries into the customer's entrance. Takes appropriate steps to ensure personal safety when delivering groceries and navigating the various hazards including, customer pets, wearing appropriate clothing for the weather, and donning any appropriate personal protection equipment such as a safety vest and following all safety guidelines.
8. Reviews order with customer, reviews substitutions chosen on behalf of the customer and completes the return of any item not accepted on the hand-held device. Supports any issues to resolution.
9. Works cooperatively as a team with peers, completing other duties as assigned including working in stores as required picking products and fulfilling online orders. No driver premium will be paid while fulfilling these duties. For the GTA time fulfilling orders will be limited.
10. Is flexible in completing /adjusting to work assignments based on customer requests and meeting daily delivery schedules. Attends and participates in meetings as required.
11. Demonstrates a commitment to the mission and values of the organization through the use of effective team work. Understands that our business is focused on satisfying and exceeding the needs of our customers but also balancing those expectations with the needs of the organization and personal safety.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 23 or older License - Class/Type G Driver's License
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…9251 ALDERBRIDGE WAY, RICHMOND, BC V6X 0N1, Canada
You have not viewed any jobs recently.