(CAN) Overnight Lead
Walmart stores are at the heart of the local community
As an associate, you’ll be the welcoming face our customers see each time they visit our stores. You offer that helping hand and keep our shelves full of the great products that our customers want and expect so that they come back time after time.
At Walmart, you’ll be part of a team working together to deliver exceptional customer experiences and helping Canadians save money to live better.
- Job Type: Regular/Permanent
- Schedule: Morning, afternoons, evenings, nights
What makes a successful (CAN) Overnight Lead at Walmart? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Team Player
Life In Store
“We use our size and scale to create positive change”
Walmart Canada – record $3.7m Breakfast Club of Canada
Walmart Canada – record $3.7m for disaster relief for Canadian Red Cross
Walmart Canada raises more than $6.6 million for children’s hospitals during COVID-19
Walmart Canada announces 73 recipients of the WMCA Associate Scholarship
Courageous Conversations: The impact of mental wellness and health equity on our communities
Special discount days
*To be based on hours or employment status (i.e., Full -Time/Part-Time)
(CAN) Overnight Lead
Richmond, Canada Hourly Associates
Position Summary...Working as an Overnight Lead at Walmart Canada is a great way to gain valuable experience in the retail industry. A Lead Department Manager - Overnights leads a team by adhering to the basic beliefs and values of Walmart. This team has accountability to stock shelves, set up displays, and ensure that the store is always well-presented and maintained. If you enjoy leading others and have an eye for detail, working as a Lead Department Manager - Overnights may be a great fit for you!
What you'll do...
1. Assists in providing direction and the co-ordination of the Overnight Stocking as per communicated priorities from the Overnight Assistant Manager and the Daytime Management Team.
2. Assesses the overall presentation of merchandise and appearance of the store noting deficiencies for corrective action and executes merchandising display changes where required.
3. Ensures that defective merchandise is taken to claims room.
4. General responsibility for store safety and security in absence of Overnight Assistant Manager. Manage accidents that occur during overnight shift in absence of Overnight Assistant Manager.
5. Inspects premises of assigned areas within the store to ensure that adequate security exists and that physical facilities are in compliance.
6. Participates training and development of Overnight Associates to achieve production results.
The minimum rate of pay for this position starts from $18.50** Rate of pay will be determined based on relevant experience.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age – 18 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…9251 ALDERBRIDGE WAY, RICHMOND, BC V6X 0N1, Canada
Are you currently a Walmart associate?
Please login to your Workday account and use the Find Jobs report to apply for this job.
You have not viewed any jobs recently.