Customer Service Manager
Walmart stores are at the heart of the local community
As an associate, you’ll be the welcoming face our customers see each time they visit our stores. You offer that helping hand and keep our shelves full of the great products that our customers want and expect so that they come back time after time.
At Walmart, you’ll be part of a team working together to deliver exceptional customer experiences and helping Canadians save money to live better.
- Job Type: Flex
- Schedule: Morning, afternoons, evenings, nights
What makes a successful Customer Service Manager at Walmart? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Team Player
Life In Store
“We use our size and scale to create positive change”
Walmart Canada – record $3.7m Breakfast Club of Canada
Walmart Canada – record $3.7m for disaster relief for Canadian Red Cross
Walmart Canada raises more than $6.6 million for children’s hospitals during COVID-19
Walmart Canada announces 73 recipients of the WMCA Associate Scholarship
Courageous Conversations: The impact of mental wellness and health equity on our communities
Special discount days
*To be based on hours or employment status (i.e., Full -Time/Part-Time)
Customer Service Manager
Stittsville, Canada Hourly Associates
Position Summary...Coordinate Front End operations to provide exceptional customer service, ensuring a positive shopping experience and driving customer loyalty. Ensures compliance with Company programs, while maintaining operational standards.
What you'll do...
1. Ensures safe work processes and emergency procedures are followed, i.e., safe lifting techniques, cleanliness of area, evacuations, down registers, emergency codes, theft.
2. Handle customer and Associate concerns and provide guidance as required.
3. Monitors all Front End associates ensuring proper coverage, coordinating breaks as well as providing assistance to outlying registers.
4. Provides training to Associates on systems and Company procedures, i.e., scanning accuracy, productivity, company programs and initiatives, discounts, EAS system, safety.
5. Oversees purchase, return and exchange transactions and assists with the correction of errors where required, providing approvals, and verifying processes to meet Company guidelines.
6. Ensures all EAS systems are functioning to standard, i.e. Cashiers deactivating, Greeters handling issues appropriately, completing “Failure to Deactivate” Logs.
7. Prepares registers for opening and closing daily and supports cashiers by providing change as needed, while maintaining front end cash levels and supports process by completing audits on register accuracy.
8. Oversees and promotes all company sponsor programs and initiatives, i.e., credit card service, Walmart protection plan, charity initiatives, and discount programs.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…5357 FERNBANK RD, STITTSVILLE, ON K2S 0T7, Canada
You have not viewed any jobs recently.