(CAN) GT - Software Developer III (Frontend)
Toronto, Canada Technology
Position Summary...Our Sponsored Products Platform team is part of AdTech in Walmart Global Tech. We are group of engineers and data scientists. We build technology to connect Walmart's suppliers & sellers to the shoppers online and in-stores. We use cutting edge machine learning and optimization algorithms on billions of ad impressions and Walmart's proprietary online and in-store data to facilitate customer shopping journey. We are building the next generation omni-advertising platforms to deliver performance and value at scale.
What you'll do...
What will you do ?
- Innovate and drives technical vision and influences product roadmap and vision
- Design and develop in large-scale, complex, cross-functional projects
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups of engineers, including offshore associates
- Directs root cause analysis of critical business and production issues
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Supports business objectives and ensures the business needs are being met
- Develop components and modules that add to the pool of re-usable, and platform capabilities for the UI teams.
What you will bring
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Information Systems or related field
- 2+ years of programming experience in architecting highly scalable & performing Web Applications
- 2+ years of experience in agile ways of working in a distributed geographical model
Prior experience with large scale web application
Experience with Web Development in general
Excellent communication, timeliness, and a desire to write clean, organized code
- REST API development
About Walmart Global Tech
From entry-level to executive positions, Walmart provides limitless opportunities for growth, and career development. Walmart started small, with a single discount store and the simple philosophy of selling more for less. Today, we are a growing technology-enabled company founded on the same values as our first store. We establish clear expectations, empower associates to manage their work, and hold ourselves and one another to a high standard. Walmart's scale enables us to have an. No other company has the reach of Walmart, with 2.3 million associates worldwide and over 230 million weekly customers. Walmart is reshaping retail by investing in an expanding workforce. While technology is at the heart of our digital transformation, people are the reason we succeed and the force behind our innovations. We train our team in the skillsets of the future and bring in experts like you to help us grow.
Flexible, hybrid work
We use a hybrid way of working that is primarily in office coupled with virtual when not onsite. Our campuses serve as a hub to enhance collaboration, bring us together for purpose and deliver on business needs. This approach helps us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team and be more flexible in our personal lives.
Beyond our great compensation package, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include deferred profit-sharing plan, associate stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, associate discounts, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Walmart is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…15 John Street, 2nd Floor Toronto, ON M5V 3G6, Canada
Are you currently a Walmart associate?
Please login to your Workday account and use the Find Jobs report to apply for this job.
You have not viewed any jobs recently.