(CAN) Asset Protection Associate
Walmart stores are at the heart of the local community
As an associate, you’ll be the welcoming face our customers see each time they visit our stores. You offer that helping hand and keep our shelves full of the great products that our customers want and expect so that they come back time after time.
At Walmart, you’ll be part of a team working together to deliver exceptional customer experiences and helping Canadians save money to live better.
- Job Type: Regular/Permanent
- Schedule: Morning, afternoons, evenings, nights
What makes a successful (CAN) Asset Protection Associate at Walmart? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Team Player
Life In Store
“We use our size and scale to create positive change”
Walmart Canada – record $3.7m Breakfast Club of Canada
Walmart Canada – record $3.7m for disaster relief for Canadian Red Cross
Walmart Canada raises more than $6.6 million for children’s hospitals during COVID-19
Walmart Canada announces 73 recipients of the WMCA Associate Scholarship
Courageous Conversations: The impact of mental wellness and health equity on our communities
Special discount days
*To be based on hours or employment status (i.e., Full -Time/Part-Time)
(CAN) Asset Protection Associate
Uxbridge, Canada Hourly Associates
Position Summary...To create and maintain a secure and effective work environment for all customers, associates, visitors and vendors while demonstrating positive and professional behavior at all times. Increase profitability and mitigate shrink caused by financial and Physical loss.
What you'll do...
1. Ensure store security by making daily patrols of the facility, validating doors and showcases are secure and functioning properly.
2. Make external arrests when necessary.
3. Investigate instances of financial and physical shrink and communicate findings to Store Leadership and in cases of an internal case matter communication to the Market Loss Prevention Manager first.
4. Support store evacuation procedures in case of fire or other emergency.
5. Participate in store task team responsibilities as required.
6. Conduct/Support investigations as assigned including, but not limited to, instances of internal theft and/or dishonesty, matters relating to external organized retail crime, and cases as assigned through Walmart Canada Global Ethics, in a timely and thorough manner and in accordance with Walmart Canada policies.
7. Required to communicate information from different sources and effectively clarify issues for others, often presenting different perspectives.
8. Other responsibilities may be added to this position as the needs and requirements of the Company increase.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older License - Security Guard License
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…6 WELWOOD DR, UXBRIDGE, ON L9P 1Z7, Canada
Are you currently a Walmart associate?
Please login to your Workday account and use the Find Jobs report to apply for this job.
You have not viewed any jobs recently.